Sunday, May 6, 2007

Something to remember 2

John 13: 34 -35

"I give you a new commandmen: love one another. As I have loved you, so also should you love one another. This is how all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for another."

Funny, kakabasa ko lang nung comment ni Ate Frances tapos I heard this in mass. hahaha.

It always comes down to love. So love can definitely not suck. Because if it did, kawawa naman tayo, God wouldn't save us and we wouldn't be known as His disciples. Love is the mark of a true follower of Christ. So love rocks! hahahaha.

Kaso, this love that He asks of us is more than the crush type love or romantic love (if you can even call it 'love'). He asks us to love others as much as He loved us. How much did He love us? He gave up His life on the cross to save us from spiritual death. Can we give that same love to others? I would guess so. hahaha. He expects from us something that we can really do.

But wait, there's more! hahaha.

John 14: 26

"The Advocate, the holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name -- he will teach you everything and remind you of all that I told you."

Astig, may Tutor pa tayo. :D

No comments: