Sunday, December 16, 2007

Something to remember 14

"but he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.' I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me."
- 2 Corinthians 12:9

Rejoice in our weaknesses and imperfections because it is through these that we can easily see how God works in our lives. We should be grateful when we are at the highest points of our lives but we must be even grateful in the lowest points, in our frustrations and unfulfilled desires because it is in these moments that we depend on God more completely. Everything has a reason and the comforts of our lives are easy enough to rationalize. We need to ask for the grace to see God even in our weaknesses, insecurities and frustrations.

No comments: