Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Superpower

Got this from Clar.


Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Fire

You are intense, internally driven, and passionate.
Your emotions are unpredictable - and they often get the better of you.
Both radiant and terrifying, people are drawn to you.
At your most powerful, you feel like the world belongs to you.

Why you would be a good superhero: You are obsessive enough to give it your all

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Your moodiness would make it difficult to control your powers


It's somewhat true but I hope to work on my biggest problem because lately, it's been showing more and more often. I used to pride myself with being professional and not succumbing to moodiness. But I guess adolescence does affect everyone. I know I am more passionate about things I believe in and well passion often affects the emotions more than any other aspect of the person.

And one more thing. I don't like my power - manipulating fire because I feel it is too dependent on the amount of oxygen present in the system. Sad naman I can't use my powers siguro in outer space or in oxygen-deprived atmospheres :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ano ba yun, ang nerd naman ng reason mo for not liking your superpower. :))

Pero for me, ang sagot sa why you would be a good superhero ay: Because you are so super in everything. :)

matt said...

hahahaha... chemistry is everywhere in the eyes of a true chemist! Pati ba naman yan eh! Anyway, isipin mo na lang na alamat ka na!

Anonymous said...

kaya nga dito ka nilagay ni God sa earth eh, kasi dito.. may oxygen na pedeng magreact to sustain yung fire mo :D